How we define success:
- performing concerts that are entertaining and meaningful for ourselves and our audiences;
- providing community for chorus members and our audiences – a place where people share music, find friends, affirmation, support and fun.
How are donations to RCWW used?
- Donations assist in covering costs related to concert production, music purchase, facility rental, musician’s fees and more.
How can YOU help RCWW?
- Attend our concerts and bring friends
- Advertise your business in our concert programs and on our web page
- Donate an item or a service to our silent auctions – the next one will take place at the January 2020 concert!
- Purchase raffle tickets prior to our spring concert
- Become a non-singing volunteer
For more information about any of the above, please contact us.
Donate to us!
We are a registered charity and can issue tax receipts. Donate to us through Canada Helps.
Donation cheques made payable to Rainbow Chorus Waterloo-Wellington can also be mailed to the address below and a receipt will be issued.
Rainbow Chorus Waterloo-Wellington
601-358 Waterloo Ave
Guelph, ON N1H 7Y3
You can also support us via Fundscrip!
Fundscrip is a way you can support the chorus by using gift cards on your everyday purchases! You use a gift card, and proceeds will go to the chorus. Thank you so much for supporting us.
Many thanks to our supporters – we couldn’t do it without you!