How We Define Success:
- performing concerts that are entertaining and meaningful for ourselves and our audiences;
- providing community for chorus members and our audiences – a place where people share music, find friends, affirmation, support and fun.
How Are Donations to RCWW Used?
- Donations assist in covering costs related to concert production, music purchase, facility rental, musician’s fees and more.
How Can YOU Help RCWW?
- Attend our concerts and bring friends
- Make a donation to the chorus
- Advertise your business in our concert programs and on our web page
- Donate an item or a service to our silent auctions – the next one will take place at the January 2018 concert!
- Purchase raffle tickets prior to our spring concert
- Become a non-singing volunteer
For more information about any of the above, please contact us.
We issue charitable donation tax receipts for individual donations. To make an online donation using Paypal, see the left bottom side of the footer below.
To make a regular donation, please send a cheque made payable to The Rainbow Chorus at:
- Rainbow Chorus Waterloo-Wellington
- 601-358 Waterloo Ave
- Guelph, ON N1H 7Y3
You can also support us via Fundscrip!
Fundscrip is a way you can support the chorus by using gift cards on your everyday purchases! You use a gift card, and proceeds will go to the chorus. Thank you so much for supporting us.
Many Thanks to Our Supporters – We Couldn’t Do it Without You!